Suzuki Celerio 2022 is expected by the manufacturer to bring to the auto market a Japanese car brand with the best sales not only in the Philippines. To do this, many changes and upgrades have been made. Is the Suzuki Celerio 2022 really a good value for money? Let’s explore the Suzuki Celerio specs, its interior and exterior design, performance,… in this article below.
Suzuki Celerio Specs
Below is the Suzuki Celerio 2022 specs for your reference:
|Number of seats||5|
|Vehicle type||A-class hatchback|
|Overall dimensions||3695 x 1655 x 1555 mm|
|Engine||1.0L gasoline, 3 cylinders, 12 valves, multi-point fuel injection|
|Fuel tank capacity (Liter)||35L|
|Maximum power||68 hp at 6000 rpm|
|Maximum torque||90 Nm at 3500 rpm|
|Transmission||5-speed manual and CVT|
Suzuki Celerio Exterior
- In the new generation version, this model has impressive changes in appearance. Suzuki Celerio is one of the smallest models ever of this Japanese automaker. The car is designed towards the stylishness and personality of young people in modern life.
- Suzuki Celerio 2022 in the Philippines is also developed on the same Heartect platform as the one launched in India. Suzuki Celerio has dimensions Length x Width x Height of 3,600 x 1,600 x 1,504 (mm), with a wheelbase of 2,425mm and a ground clearance of 145mm. The car has 6 exterior paint options including white, silver, gray, black, red, blue and uses 14-inch 6-spoke wheels.
- The front of the car stands out with a grille consisting of large air intakes, two shiny chrome-plated horizontal bars connecting the two front headlights. Suzuki Celerio is impressive with its aerodynamically optimized embossed ribs, fog lights located deep in the air intake, enlarged front bumper.
Suzuki Celerio Interior
- Suzuki Celerio owns an interior compartment with a simple design but still harmonious and fully equipped, with quite spacious space, creating a comfortable feeling for users.
- The car is equipped with a 3-spoke steering wheel that combines a number of function keys, along with a 2-DIN entertainment system with 4 speakers, MP3-compatible CD player, independent 2-zone air conditioning, electric control windows in two front seats, remote control central door lock, manual air conditioning system.
- The rear seats are quite compact with the most rustic details, not equipped with a headrest for the middle occupant and the center armrest.
- Suzuki Celerio 2022 is equipped with a number of safety technologies such as electric force assist system, ABS anti-lock braking system, electronic brake force distribution system, audible door closing warning, child safety door lock along with two front airbags and seat belts in the driver’s seat.
- Standard storage space reaches 235L, similar to models in the same segment. To increase the trunk capacity, you can fold the rear seats in a ratio of 60:40 or fold them flat, the maximum capacity can be up to 726L.
Suzuki Celerio Engine & Operate
Suzuki Celerio uses a 3-cylinder engine, 1L capacity, producing a maximum capacity of 68 hp, maximum torque of 90 Nm at 3,500 rpm, combined with a stepless automatic transmission with 5-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive.
The attraction of the Suzuki Celerio 2022 is its ability to save fuel much more than its competitors. If traveling in urban areas, Suzuki Celerio 2022 consumes about 5.2 L/ 100km, 3.7 L/ 100km of suburban roads and 4.3 L/ 100km of mixed roads.
Suzuki Celerio 2022 Price Philippines
Prices for the Suzuki Celerio in the Philippines range from ₱708,000 for the 1.0 MT grade to ₱754,000 for the Suzuki Celerio 1.0 AGS grade. For more details, please refer to the Suzuki Celerio 2022 price list as follows:
- Suzuki Celerio 1.0 MT: ₱708,000
- Suzuki Celerio 1.0 AGS: ₱754,000
Impressive upgrade safety
Is Suzuki Celerio automatic? Surely this is the concern of many people whether this car has an automatic function. Safety standards on Suzuki Celerio 2022 make the car stand out and help the driver feel more secure when experiencing.
- Using high-strength steel to absorb, effectively disperse the force if impact
- 2 airbags for the front seats work properly
- Standard ABS and EBD, brake system
- The automatic version is integrated with slope departure
- Maximum speed warning system at 2 thresholds 80km/h and 120km/h
- Multi-point seat belts, multi-mode automatic wipers
- Automatic door lock if the car is running at high speed, parking sensor.
>>> Suggested for you: Nissan GTR Specs And Price In The Philippines 2022
Looking at it objectively, the Suzuki Celerio specs has a lot of expensive details and outstanding advantages for you to prioritize. If only to serve the family for normal commuting or service, this model is not a bad choice.